How do I clean my mattress?
Mattresses absorb odors and accumulate dust mites over time. I’m asked all the time if there is a way to clean a mattress. Below are some suggestions that I have used to clean the mattresses in my own home.
Remove any linens and mattress protector
- Sprinkle the entire sleep surface with an ample amount of Baking Powder.
- Leave the Baking Powder on for as long as you would like.
- Vacuum the entire sleep surface using a hand held vacuum
- Use a mild detergent and a small amount of warm water to clean any small stains.
- Once the mattress is completely dry, place freshly laundered linens and mattress protector back on. Enjoy a clean, fresh mattress and a great night’s rest!