Hard vs. Soft… Which is Best for ME?
The General Rule of Thumb is:
- “Back Sleepers” Prefer a Hard / Firm Mattress
- “Side or Stomach Sleepers” Prefer Soft / Medium Mattresses
- People Who Sleep Flat on Their Backs Have No Pressure Points – Side / Stomach Sleepers Do!!!
- Shoulders, Hips, Elbows, Ankles, Wrists and Knees are All Pressure Points Which Need Padding to Relieve the Pressure.
- Without Relieved Pressure You Will Cut Off Circulation and Wake up With: Numbness, Tingling and / or Burning Sensations.