My Mattress Set is TOO High, I Have Difficulty Getting In and Out, What do I do?
- After Market Bedframes and Bedrails are Available to Lower Your Existing Set.
- Also, All Mattress Manufacturers Produce “Low – Profile” Boxsprings.
- Regular Height Boxsprings are Typically 8½” – 9″ High
- “Low – Profile” Boxsprings are Available in 4″ and 5½” Heights in Every Size (Twin, Full, ¾, Queen, King, etc.).
- “Split” Boxsprings are Also Available in “Low – Profile.”
- Warranty, Support, Structure, Durability of Your Mattress Will Not be Adversely Affected by a “Low – Pro” Boxspring.
- It is Simply a Height Consideration.
*** If You Have a Question That We Don’t Have Answered Here, Please Feel Free To Call Us at (215) 256 – 9922 and Our Staff Will Be Happy to Asnwer Any Questions You May Have